Through my window, I see *kaching*

10.11.09

5 more days left and it's time for you to show what you're made of! Wanna know what I'm talking about? Well, lets just say RM30K worth of prizes are up for grabs! All you hafta do is do a mashup or remix of the song "Through My Window". You know, the song for TM sang by Bunkface!



Click
here to listen to my remix!


You can also make your own mix up, trust me...it's super fun! Imagine you're a DJ or a composer. Hehe...do leave comment while listening to it at the other window/tab ok! This contest is brought to you by YouthSays. Get paid to leave comments! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

,
Aezlika



5 comments:

juanghidup said...

lagu memang best. two thumbs i give. :P

aez said...

hehe..have u heard my mix? its here! hehehe..acoustic bebeh :P

Mrs Nurul said...

gile baeng ko ni bebe!bila plak ko jadik kompozer ni? aisey the man i dont have much time la to do the remix, hope u win the prize lorh ;)

aez said...

babe..benda mixer tu dah sedia ada la..its fun!seriusly..mcm main game la plak

Unknown said...

haha i play the mixer until half way only last time...

thanks for the visit and click...click ur ads too lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails