Oh, yummy Jacob

13.12.09

Yes, can't seem to stay away even though the lappy went kaboom! I had a dream (yea duhh, like everyone  else doesn't? =.=) Ok, so...yeah. I was in a war/battle something like that. My weapon - a water gun. The enemy - dinosaurs. My hunky team mate - Jacob aka Taylor Lautner. HAHAHA. It was friggin random. I don't think it was Taylor but it seems like his body though, so must be him then. I haven't watch New Moon, but here I am dreaming and killing dinosaurs with him. Sweet.


Let's kill dino again tonite ♥

Anyways, time to be super rajin yaw. So, lets do our best okay :)


To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

3 comments:

Elaine C. said...

OOOOO, Yummy jacob..
*drools

Mrs Nurul said...

die mmg hensem dooh

Aezlika said...

nyum nyum...his eyes, his brows, hair, body... *Faints*

Related Posts with Thumbnails